Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

It's 2:22 on Christmas Day as I write this. Christmas has so far been a lovely, laid-back day.

Chuck, Melanie and I took Nick to visit his other grandparents yesterday -- a day spent in the car for the most part, long and tiring, but worth it for what we accomplished.

I love our Christmas. Tonight, we'll go to Melanie's house to celebrate Michael's birthday. A few years ago, he offered to cook his own birthday dinner with British foods, and that quickly became a holiday tradition. We will celebrate our formal family Christmas in a couple of days. I find I can always procrastinate making the home-made gifts that are part of that celebration to the last minute, no matter when it occurs.

Gotta go -- work to do, fun to have. Merry Christmas to all.

No comments: